The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

17 March 2006

This is the end my friend



Today, this blog dies.
R.I.P. 'The iLee Bird Gets The Worm'.

But fear not!
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end, check out my newly designed website.

Click here to visit me.

Or to go directly to my new blog click here.

And don't forget to update your bookmarks and links to my new page.

There is a button on my new blog to subscribe to my rss feed.
Lee 8:27 PM

2 Comments:

Is there a place to do comments on your new blog?!
so this is your old blog right?
Oh and Hi!
God Bless,
Geoff

Add a comment