The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

16 March 2006

Kaboom!!!

What do you do when everything you're gunning for blows up right in front of you??



Right now I grieve for PDBC.

To coin a phrase from a Godfrey Birtill song, you 'Stand up, shake yourself from the dust, and arise!"

"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favour and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion - to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor."

I have been called by God and I refuse to let man and the devil come between me and God's plan for my life.

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, so I intend to use that anointing, I want to preach good news to the poor, I want to bind up the brokenhearted, I want to proclaim freedom for the captives and I want to see prisoners released from darkness.

This is the year of the Lord's favour, God is giving us a crown of beauty instead of ashes, wear that crown with pride!
Take the oil of gladness and the garment of praise and you will be called oaks of righteousness.
You will be a display of God's splendor!

The Lord is gathering His army, he's seperating the wheat from the chaff.

As one door closes so another opens.
The one thing I know for certain, is that God has a wonderful ability to take something bad and turn it into something wonderful!

As I've been praying all day and I will keep praying, Lord let your will be done.

The Lord says do not be full of shame, His people will receive a double portion, instead of disgrace you must rejoice in your inheritance. You will inherit a double portion and everlasting joy will be yours!

God has plans, and I say 'bring it on!!'
Lee 11:47 PM

5 Comments:

AMEN!!!
I'm with you sweetie! Well put.
Totally and Utterley Awesome
that is God's word for today through a Mighty Man of God
Go....Go....Go.....
Luv ya
i needed that.
yeah....... you're the best!
rise up anointed man of God into your destiny!

Add a comment