The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

14 March 2006

Can you feel it?

Bean has recently begun training to be an Olympic gymnast, or possibly a Premiership footballer (please please please!).




or












What I mean is, for the last week or two, Sarah has felt Bean moving, kicking, somersaulting and doing all kinds of wonderful stuff.

But until yesterday, I've struggled to feel it. But last night I definitely did!

We were lying in bed and I was singing to Bean, I think it was a rendition of the theme tune to The Gilmore Girls that got him/her moving! Perhaps I shouldn't admit to knowing that, but only my North American friends will be able to judge me for it!

I feel happy, my baby is getting big and strong!
Lee 11:43 AM

8 Comments:

I'm so glad you got to feel Bean kick!!!
our baby's an active little kicker huh??

Well, anyway, you're cute and so is your blog, come home from work now. I'm bored and it's not fair that your lunch break got cut short!
Maybe he'll be a ballet dancer.
Over my dead body!!
yeah thats so cool that you felt Bean kick.... or was it a punch?
..or a pirouette?
or... hello where's my nanna?
nain ?
granny.

Add a comment