The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

25 February 2006

You're only as old as (the woman) you feel

My computer told me I act like a 22 year old, I took a test and everything!

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?
Lee 5:19 PM

15 Comments:

it says i'm 25, which is not fair seeing as you're older than i am and you got to be 22. But still, it's taken 3 years off my age so that's pretty cool. A lady at church the othe day said i looked between 18 and 20. :D
(she also thought i was pregnant :( )
That sucked!!!!!!!!!! It told me I was 30. Old and boring basically! I am really only 22!
What the FLIP???!!!
I act MY AGE - according to the test! I don't think I want to act my age . . . that's boring, and besides, being a kid at heart is cool, why am I not cool?

No, I AM cool! It's the test, the test is NOT cool, and . . .and it lies! So there.
*sniffles* 20 years old, who raised me to be reasonable anyway? I blame my parents.
It said I was 17. Wooooo.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
I'm 18!
Gill, does tht mean your idea of a good party is "lots of free alcohol" and that you watch Spongebob squarepants?
no comment
Lee by the way, i just noticed -
your title is very rude!
i'm 18! crap! i think i'm stuck or something!! boo
I'M 22 AND VERY VERY HAPPY :-)
dad
Steve and Gill are the same ages as Jeff and I when we got married.
OK - I finally had time for the test. I am 28, which suites me fine. Seeing I just celebrated my ** birthday yesterday, I think 28 is pretty young at heart?

I don't get your title though...
good job kelly...
happy birthday for yesterday yahhhh!
Cool - It said I was 21! I like that!
hahaha lol. it said i was 9!

Add a comment