The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

18 February 2006

Ok, let's get this blog over with

I've been tagged.



Unlike Sarah and Tara I hate these things, but for the sake of a quiet life I'll do as I'm supposed to...

4 JOBS I'VE HELD

1. Various finance jobs, including Caravan Park Finance Manager, Regional Finance Manager for a national car finance company and a few others.
2. Various bar jobs, these never seemed to last long, but I do remember I was serving alcohol before I was legally allowed to drink it. That probably means I wasn't legally allowed to serve it either!
3. Various retail jobs, including B&Q and Woolworths
4. Various rubbish jobs including the obligatory MacDonalds (for a whole day and a half), selling ice cream at the end of the pier in Llandudno and working as a waiter in the club on the caravan park for a whopping £1 an hour!!
Wow, I've had a heck of a lot of jobs!!!

4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. Napoleon Dynamite - Heck yes I can!
2. The Incredibles - 100% machine washable darling, that's a new feature!
3. Usual Suspects - awesome, just awesome movie!
4. Ghostbusters - who ya gonna call?

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Deganwy, North Wales
2. Bristol, England
3. Manchester, England
4. Toronto, Canada

4. TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

1. Lost - but I'm getting sick of waiting for new episodes, what are Fox (is it on Fox?) playing at!!
2. CSI - I just watched Quentin Tarantino's series finale where a guy gets buried alive, great tv!
3. Little Britain - computer says no, but I say yes!
4. I hate to admit this one, but I suppose I have to put Gilmore Girls, I never thought it would happen, but it has, I'm officially hooked!

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY

1. Caribbean - cruisin' baby!! It's the only way to travel!
2. Tunisia - honeymoon fun
3. Florida - Not ony seeing my favourite little bro, but also DISNEY!!!
4. Several Mediterranean Islands - they're all pretty much the same... sun, beaches and very fat, very ugly topless women, eeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

4 OF MY FAVOURITE DISHES

1. Steak
2. Roast Lamb and mint sauce
3. That traditional English dish, curry.
4. Spaghetti Bolognaise
Mmm my mouth's watering just thinking about them!

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW

1. I'm with Sarah right now, so there's no place I'd rather be! Is that answer sickly enough for you!?!
2. Ok, I'll give a few better answers, but bear in mind they're all with my beautiful wife. I would say Canada visiting Sarah's family and our great friends there, but I'd be lying because I'd rather wait until winter is over to do that one. So I'll say West Palm Beach, Florida to visit Alex and Tara.
3. Anywhere I can swim with sharks, I really want to swim with sharks.
4. In Sarah's womb, hanging out with Bean. I'm not sure Sarah would be too pleased though, imagine the stretch marks!!

4 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

I think most people have been covered, but I'm going to repeat because they haven't taken up the challenge yet.
1. Mum & Dad
2. Alex (Tara's off the hook because she's done it)
3. Kelly
4. You!!!

So, that's it, I've done it and now you all know a little more about me, even if they are all useless facts.
Now get going, you've been tagged!!!
Lee 10:49 PM

4 Comments:

You are NOT hanging out with Bean in my belly! I get that you want to meet our cute kid, but you can wait!

And . . .I love that you love being with me. Let's go to Disney land together, I've never been!
Well done Lee!

Over here you have to be 18 to serve alcohol, but 21 to drink it! Go figure! You have had quite a few jobs! Hehe!

I like it that we have spaghetti in common. WHen you come over at least I know how to cook something that you like! Hehe!
Hi Lee,
I worked for woolworths for the 2 week work experience you have to do when you're at school. And I've been on the Llandudno pier but I don't remember anyone selling ice-cream :)
ya i already got tagged...you punk!!

hey, when you swim with sharks, tell me, so i can watch you get eaten. hehe

Add a comment