The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

23 January 2006

What would make me jump, scream & whoop??

It's something I haven't done for a while, but then, there hasn't been cause to do it for a while, because my team, Manchester United, have been rubbish of late.

But all that was forgotten yesterday as we played our arch rivals Liverpool.
(I'm talking football by the way, the English kind)
It wasn't a great game, and I wouldn't even say we deserved to win, but that isn't the point.



There was no score as the game was heading into the final minute, but we were pressing forward. The ball is whipped in from the left hand side and up jumps Rio Ferdinand to head the only goal of the game.

At this point I scared Sarah by doing a dance around the living room, probably making our neighbours think the house was falling down in the process.



But I don't care, we beat Liverpool with a goal in the last minute, and that my friend, is sweet sweet sweet!
Lee 4:29 PM

8 Comments:

Just as a reminder and leveler from your kind and understanding Father. Last weeks result went like this Manchester CITY (my team) 3 Manchester United (your team) 1
Am I wallowing in our victory..... YES OF COURSE I AM!!!!!!!
Blah Blahblah Blah Blahblah Blah Blah Blah Blile, Blah blah, Blah Blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blahblah blah blah Blahchester BlahBlited, blah blah blubbish Blah Blate.

Blah Blah blah blah blotten Blahblahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blaverblah.
(Blah Blahing blahball blah blah blah, blah Blahish blind)
..............

Get back to talking about babies Lee!, and don't go scaring your dear wife, not in her condition.
sorry, not too huge of a football fan.
*sigh* It was a pretty boring game . . .I was falling asleep, or at least going cross-eyed.

And then all of a sudden, my crazy husband jumps up and screams, he does this odd dance and grabs me by the shoulders! He kissed me and hugged me and shook me some more!!!
Needless to say I was scared for my life.
20 minutes later, he was still going!!!

It was the highlight of my night after my heart beat slowed. Thank God Man United and Liverpool don't play against each other all the time!!! My heart can't take it.
You should have heard the chinese. They went mental.
I thought the game was awesome! Go Rooney and Ranaldo! They are my favorite! Oh yah, I can't forget the Chinese guy!

And I have experienced Alex's victory shouts! They usually happen when I am all curled up and asleep right next to him!
We beat Blackburn today! Woo hoo! Wigan here we come! Woo hoo!!!!!!!
bah Man U

did I just say bah Man U?

Yes, yes I did.

I do say though that Manchester seems to be a footie cauldron at the moment-Utd, City and Wigan all givin' 'er! (Wigan's based just outside Manchester right?)-Kinda like Ontario with the Sens and the Leafs, but one city.

Anyways, enjoy life.

Add a comment