The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

03 January 2006

Sleep, or lack there of!


A quick update on my jetlag.

I didn't sleep at all on the way home, and I tried to stay up until that night.
I lasted until 7.30pm, then fell asleep.

I went to bed but woke at 1am.
I was then awake until 5pm that evening!
I slept through a movie for 2 hours and that got me through to a decent bedtime of 11pm.

I then slept through until 10am this morning.
I think I'm over the worst of it.

I've never woken up (and stayed awake) at 1am before!!

Jet lag sucks!!
Lee 11:27 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment