The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

19 January 2006

Boy or Girl??

This morning we got a date for our first ultrasound scan.
It is Thursday 26th January at 12.05pm.

So, we'll finally be able to put to bed all the rumours about us having twins.
I've decided we will be able to cope with twins, even though it would be scary and hard work.



Will we find out if Bean is a boy or a girl? Or 2 boys or 2 girls or 1 of each! Who knows!?!
I think it might be too soon to tell the sex, but I'm hoping we can find out.

The biggest question of all though, isn't twins or triplets or boy or girl, it is in fact...
How will Sarah cope with having to drink a pint and a half of water before hand, will she vomit it right back up? Will it even go down in the first place? Will she be able to keep it in until the scan is over or will she pee herself??
All of these are excellent questions, and I will provide the answer next week.
Stay tuned!
Lee 4:51 PM

10 Comments:

As a completely annonymous stranger, I say Sarah is going to pee her pants before she makes it to the hospital!
HA!
DAMN! I forgot to comment as annonymous!

Well, who am I kidding? The water is either coming out as puke or pee!
That's the spirit Sarah!, but seriously, I remember how hard it was to not pee, especially as you can count on them (you know them, the people who do the scan) to be running atleast half an hour late. I was embarresed in the waiting room because i kept making little involuntary noises, little high pitched yelps because keeping that water in was such a humungous task, I'm sure the sonographer (that's the word!) was sitting in her little room drinking tea, reading Hello and enjoying causing as much pain as she possibly could. There are some words that i could call that woman, but i won't. So anyways, chin up!
Awe....I just want the puppy!

Sarah, I have faith in you to hold it all in. Just drink your water in the car on the way to the docs. And then bring backup water (in case in comes out before you go into the special ultrasound room)to drink in the waiting room!
i believe you have to drink the water an hour before hand, I think God's gonna have to give you an extra measure of faith for this one.
Sweet Lord!

Maybe I could . . . awww, nevermind - you're right I'm in trouble!!
It's a boy - delivered 27mins past the hour. All the rest are girls... but them that's my pathetic revelation. (you decide how many!!)
I hope its that dog.
thats a lot of questions, my brain hurts.
that poor baby needs my new
fat-fighters diet!!!!

Add a comment