The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

14 December 2005

Nearly New House Time!!


On Friday Sarah and I will FINALLY get the keys to our new house!!
I paid the deposit today, so now I'm officially skint again, I enjoyed having that money in my bank, it looked so good every time I read a statement, but now it's all gone.

Still, it's totally worth it, we have a house!!

The first job will be giving the place a good clean, the previous owner had a cat so I need to get all the cat hair out of there before it drives me nuts.

Then I have to start moving the furniture in. We have bought a lot of stuff online already, it's sat at the caravan park, just ready to move in. We don't have our sofa's yet, we've ordered them, and Marks & Spencer said delivery would be before Christmas, but don't believe anything they say! I got the confirmation back the day after paying for them saying they'll deliver by the end of January! Ggrr to you M&S!!

Still, it doesn't matter too much, we'll (hopefully) be winging our way to Canada on Tuesday and we won't be back until after Christmas!!
Sarah's visa has finally been approved and her passport is currently winging it's way back to us. It should arrive tomorrow.
So, all being well, it'ss get here in plenty of time and we'll be flying next week. So we only have a few days to get the house organised.
The rest can wait until we get back.
Lee 9:15 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment