The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

14 December 2005

More Flickr

I've spent most of the evening putting most of our recent photos online.
I like Flickr, it's a good little website.
The great thing is I can upload the full quality images, so if you want to print a photo you can get it top quality!

All our wedding and honeymoon photos are online now, so if you've been waiting to get a copy of any of them, you can download it from Flickr and print it yourself!
Cool!!

I've also added some other family photos from Woodstock, check out my cute little niece!

If you have a Flickr account let me know so I can add you to my contacts.

Click here to visit my Flickr site.
Lee 9:04 PM

1 Comments:

Yep - one flickr account here - katacrossthepond1

Add a comment