The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

11 December 2005

Flickr

Inspired by the wonderful photos of Christine Gill, I have signed up for a Flikr account, to display my photos.
You will probably have noticed the flashy link on the left hand side, just below my profile.
Check it out!
Or if you're too lazy to do that, just click here.
There's some photos from the Delirious concert!
Lee 11:51 AM

4 Comments:

pretty cool dude. Apple is truly coming along because Ive known how to do that for the last 5 years.
That's nothing to do with Apple, that's my genius!!
Well, actually I just copied the html from the Flickr website, but it looks good!!
We need more pictures on Flickr!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Add a comment