The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

18 December 2005

Done it!!

This blog is in 2 parts, the first is...
We've moved into our house at long last! Yay!



We finally got the keys on Friday, with a bit of help I had all our stuff (including what furniture we've been able to accumulate) all moved in.
By the end of Saturday we'd unpacked everything too.
I now realise just how much more stuff we need to fill this house, it's so bare at the moment!
But at least we're in and we can start making it feel like home.
Well, until Tuesday anyway, then we get a holiday to Canada, we can't wait! So we'll be putting the house on hold and going away. Everything we need will be cheaper in the January sales anyway, so this helps keep me restrained.

The second 'done it' is...
The Christmas Tale! Yay!



We performed our Christmas musical on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
It wasn't quite to packed houses, which was a shame, but there were still lots of people there, and lots were impacted by the message, so that's what matters!
We did a preview show the Sunday before for the church, and they were all supportive and encouraging, but when we stepped out on Thurday night we were hit by a wall of resistance, it was horrible.
But once we'd come to terms with that, we began to break through, it was great to see the people warming to us as the show went on.
Some people actually thought we were a professional troupe hired in especially for the production!
I'll be posting a video of the production as soon as I have chance to edit it, we had a couple of cameras running so hopefully it'll look pretty good once I mix them together.
The feedback we received from everyone was fantastic, the only problem we'll have now is topping this next Christmas!!
Lee 5:34 PM

2 Comments:

Singing in front of people is a scary thing, but by the last night I was good to go.
I can't believe I'm saying this but . . . I'm sad it's done, I think if we did it one more time, then I'd be ok and all Christmas-ed out!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

See you in like a few days eh!!!!!! weeeeee

Add a comment