The iLee Bird Gets The Worm

"Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
Google

04 December 2005

Dates, Mates & Babies

As I'm sure you've read on Sarah's blog, we had a good date night the other night. We went to see Flightplan with Jodie Foster, good movie!! Just the type of film I like.

The other type of date I want, but am still waiting for is a moving in date for the house. We're STILL waiting! Hopefully when it all happens it'll happen quickly, but at the moment it's still in the hands of the solicitors, man do they ever move slowly!

This morning I co-led worship, this is the first time I've ben involved with the worship team here (I've led a couple of other events, but not the regular service), so to lead first time up was pretty cool! Admittedly it was because they were missing a few people, but I still enjoyed the opportunity.
I stuck with some golden oldies, the tried and tested for the most part, but threw a bit of Grace Like Rain in there, and even did one of my own songs pre-service. I really enjoyed it, and it went really well too!
And I'm making some good friends on the worship team too, I led with a Brazilian guy called Celso this morning, he and his wife Denise are really cool.

I'm just about coming to terms with being a father, I think.
Sarah and I bought a book of names and a book called 'The Pregnancy Bible' which tells us absolutely everything a book can do.
The wierdest thing I've learned so far is that Sarah actually conceived 3 weeks into the pregnancy. Don't quite get that one!
So we think the conception was about 3 weeks ago, but that makes Sarah 5 weeks pregnant.
Based on that date the book also tells us the due date is 6th August, which just so happens to be Sarah's birthday! Happy birthday sweetie!!

Sarah and I have affectionately called the baby 'Bean'.
Bean's heart will begin to beat any day now.
Bean is about 2mm tall.
Bean looks like this:

The name 'Bean' is set, at least for now, my Dad told the church during his preach this morning, and then proceeded to use Bean in an illustration, so now everyone will be calling him/her Bean.

I hope that doesn't stick after Bean is born.
Lee 7:39 PM

7 Comments:

wow... Bean is sooo beautiful!
It looks more like an alien to me. Oh, and flightplan was the worst movie we saw this year! and we do go to the movies alot!

The goonies is a good film. Hey you guys!
Hey you guys! The Goonies is one of my fav films of all time, it's a classic, I love Chunk!
But Flightplan was good too, I'm sticking to my guns.
I think maybe more blowing up could've been called for in the movie . . .but that night I wanted an even more happy ending then they gave.

But I still like flight plan. And I think the picture of the baby looks more ike a shirmp (or prawn if your from the U.K.) but I love my bean!!!
Bean is cool. I think I can see it's winkle. Its a boy!
Hurray for Bean!!! I think Bean has Lee's good looks for sure!!

Ya I agree, Flight Plan was junk. I was SOOO bored in the middle of it...they just kept going back and forth, loosing her mind - not loosing her mind. Anoying!! But it was rather suspenful which is what almost saved it. But I do know other people who loved it. I think it comes down to this, if you have a short attention span like me, you won't like it.
Ohhhh! what a cute start to a bean. I think I see red hair. All my grandchildren have red hair, why stop now?

Just to let you know Lee (and Sarah) Connie Masson at the church said she saw Sarah in a vision before you two got married and she was carring a baby boy. She said what the name was too, but I forget. Weird eh? any preminitions as to whether you feel it's a boy or girl? I knew each time and was right on the sex and had names only for the one sex and couldn't figure out what to call the baby if it was the opposite... wild eh?? I think God does that to us to prepare us.

Add a comment